Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 3 - aaahhhh... sweet progress!

Saturday, I jumped on the scale before my work out and saw REAL PROGRESS!!! I was a little discouraged after losing only 2 pound by the end of 2nd week, but I channeled that discouragement into some hard core NEW workouts in week 3, and BAM! the number on the scale dropped 5 POUNDS!!!










Week 3 Stats
Weight: 147 lbs



Height: 5'4"
Body Fat Percentage: ??? (I know, I know, I still haven't asked them to check at the gym)

Measurements
Bust: 37"
Waist: 30"
Hips: 39

How did I jump start my weight loss? Well, I simply switched up my routine.  I wasn't getting results I wanted from my routine, so I changed it.  I registered on http://www.womenshealthmag.com/.  They have TON of really awesome weight loss programs that you can download FOR FREE!!! The programs come complete meal plans with workouts (including pictures, demos, and videos!  You can even download them to your ipod!). 

I chose the Belly Off program!  It boasts that you can lose 12 pounds in 8 weeks!  Trust me when I say that the workout plan will kick your ass, and did I mention that it was FREE!!!!  (a personal trainer at your gym is gonna cost you at least $250).  Check it out on the Women's Health Magazine Website.  I promise you will not be disappointed (you will need to register with their site to dowload the workouts).



I am actually not following the meal plan.  I don't really do well with a set meal plan, so I follow the principles of The Abs Diet plan (also from the Rodale/ Men's Health/ Women's Health family.  I am still eating 5 - 6 meals totalling 1200 - 1500 calories a day which I track on Sparkpeople.com and stick to my Abs Diet Power Foods.


7 Pounds Down... 13 to go!!!






4 comments:

  1. Get em EB! Im just getting back on track! 2 a days 5 days a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 a days!!! damn! get' em Sunset!!! We have to workout together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you posted your weight and everything on there. Most women are tight-lipped about that info

    ReplyDelete