Tuesday, February 23, 2010

No Excuses! All You Need is 20 minutes...

We all have those days where we barely have time to breath, let alone go to the gym! For me those are the days when it is most important to get a workout in.  After all, discipline is half the battle, and working out has to become a habit!  I have a philosophy about working out...it has to be convenient! I know that seems very contradictory, but its true! When life gets busy, the parts of life that are most inconvenient for you get shoved to the back burner.  If working out is too much of an inconvenience, you just won't go!  But I have begun to look at it this way, working out is me investing in ME!!!  My health and my well-being are important to me so I will make it a priority to ensure that working out fits in the busy-ness of my life!  That being said I am always on the look out for ways to maximize my workout in the shortest possible time!


Today's Women's Health Magazine daily does email was "Perfect 20 minute workout".. Check out on their website.. Its complete with pictures and descriptions.


http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/isometric-exercises?cm_mmc=Newsletter-_-2010_Feb_23-_-Dose-_-readon


I also thought I'd try something new!   
The Ab Exercise of the Day! 




  















No comments:

Post a Comment